Terms & Conditions Policy
Welcome to Tuberpage . The following are the terms and conditions for use of this Tuber page service, which can be found at www.tuberpage.com (the "Service" or "Site"). If you believe that any content or activity on the Site violates any of these Terms, please e-mail info@Tuberpage.com immediately. Tuber page reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
This website is operated by Tuberpage. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tuberpage. Tuberpage offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing our digital products/ services from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
A "User" is anyone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. The terms "you" and "“your" refer to you, as a User of the Site. The terms "we", "us", and "Tuber page" refer to Tuber page. "Terms" or "Terms of Service" refer to the terms contained in this Agreement.
"Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit, post, or transmit to, or are using on, the Site, such as communications, workspace posts, reviews, compliments, information that you display as part of your account profile, invitations, or other data that you may submit, post, or transmit to, or are using on, the Site. Your Content does not include the information that you submit in order to create an account on the Site. "User Content" means Content that Users submit, post, or transmit to, or are using on, the Site. "Tuber page Content" means Content that is created by Tuber page and made available on the Site. "Third Party Content" means Content that is made available on the Site by parties other than Tuber page or the Users, such as data providers that license data for use on the Site. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available on the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and Tuber page Content.
“Public Content” means the information that you submit or post to the Tuber page Sites for public display, such as information that you display as part of your public profile or any other social or public submission areas that Tuber page might make optionally available for you in the future.
“Private Content” means the “User Content” that you submit, post, or transmit to the non-public areas of the site, including but not limited to secure workspaces.
Your use of the Service is governed by the following terms of service (“Terms”). Please review the Terms carefully before using the Service. Do not use the Service if you do not accept the Terms. You can only accept these Terms if you are a business or acting on behalf of a business. You have the right to have a record of these Terms and any related Agreement you enter into with Tuber page made available on paper form upon request for no additional fee. Simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with such a request.
You represent that you are authorized to create and access an account. Through the user process, you will establish a user name and password for access to your online account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name, account data, and password.
You agree to comply with all billing procedures, including providing and maintaining accurate and lawful billing information for active Tuber Page accounts. You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including the Content of your account as used throughout the Service. You will immediately notify Tuber Page of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
You are prohibited from soliciting Users of this Site including Consultants for any purpose (including inviting other Users to contact you outside the Site or inviting Consultants to participate in a competing website) except with advance written consent. Without limiting any other remedies, Tuber Page may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect, in our sole judgment, that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site or have engaged in activities in violation of these Terms or any related Agreements with Tuber Page.
When a Free Plan starts and ends: A Free Plan will begin when these terms of service are accepted by you (or, if applicable, the date that your Paid Plan automatically converts to a Free Plan, as set out below) and will continue until you cancel on the Billing Page.
When a Paid Plan starts and ends: A Paid Plan will begin when you have selected the relevant ‘Paid Plan’ option (including whether you are on a monthly or an annual billing cycle) and when these terms of service are accepted by you, and will continue until you cancel your Paid Plan on the Billing Page. Where you cancel your Paid Plan:
Your Paid Plan will continue until the end of the current billing cycle that applies to your Paid Plan; and
At the end of that billing cycle, your Paid Plan will automatically convert to a Free Plan.
Your responsibilities regarding the use of your account: You must not use your user account or allow it to be used in a way which may (in our opinion) cause damage to or impair the Tuber page Service or our reputation, or infringe or violate any third party rights, or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not:
• Utilize the Site to compromise, tail, dupe, prompt, hassle, or backer the provocation or cheating of someone else, or in any case meddle with another User's utilization of the Site;
• Utilize the Site to transmit or post spam, networking letters, challenges, garbage email, fraudulent business models, overviews, or different mass informing, regardless of whether the business in nature or not;
• Utilize the Site for a limited time or business purposes, aside from as explicitly allowed by Tuber Page;
• Utilize the Site in a way that may make an irreconcilable situation, for example, requesting shill surveys;
• Utilize the Site for catchphrase spamming or to in any case endeavor to control list items;
• Utilize the Site to advance dogmatism or victimization secured classes;
• Utilize the Site to damage any outsider right, including any break of certainty, copyright, trademark, patent, competitive advantage, moral right, security right, right of exposure, or some other protected innovation or exclusive right;
• Utilize the Site to transmit or pornography entertainment or unlawful substance;
• Utilize the Site to request individual data from minors or to damage or take steps to make hurt minors;
• Utilize the Site disregarding the Terms, any material law, or any approvals laws.
• Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by Tuber Page;
• Figure out any bit of the Site, with the exception of as might be allowed under the law;
• Expel or change any copyright, trademark, or other exclusive rights notice on the Site or on any materials printed or duplicated off of the Site;
• Record, procedure, or mine data about different Users;
• Utilize any robot, arachnid, site search/recovery application, or other mechanized gadget, procedure, or intends to get to, recover, scratch, or list the Site or any Site Content;
• Access, recover, or list the Site to build or populate an accessible database of business;
• Reformat or casing any segment of the Site;
• Make any move that forces, or may force in our sole carefulness, an absurd or excessively huge burden on Tuber Page' framework;
• Endeavor to increase unapproved access to the Site, User accounts, PC frameworks, or systems associated with the Site through hacking, secret phrase mining, or some other methods; utilize the Site or any Site Content to transmit any PC infections, worms, surrenders, Trojan ponies, or different things of a dangerous sort (on the whole, "Infections"); utilize any gadget, programming, or schedule that meddles with the best possible working of the Site, or in any case endeavor to meddle with the correct working of the Site; set over the top traffic expectations; utilize the Site to disregard the security of any PC arrange or to figure out passwords or security encryption codes; upset or meddle with the security of, or in any case prompt mischief to, the Site or Site Content; evacuate, bypass, cripple, harm, or in any case meddle with any security-related highlights of the Site, includes that forestall or confine the utilization or replicating of Site Content, or highlights that uphold restrictions on the utilization of the Site; or
• Utilize the Site to perfect any exchange that was started utilizing our Service that, by paying to us a charge, could make us damage any pertinent law, rule, mandate, or regulation.
In addition to any other remedies that may be available to us, Tuber Page reserves the right to take any remedial action it deems necessary, including immediately suspending or terminating your account or your access to the Service or Websites, upon notice and without liability for Tuber Page should you fail to abide by the rules. In Tuber Page’s sole discretion, such action is necessary to prevent disruption of the Service or Websites for other users. If you are a Subscriber, Tuber Page reserves the right to notify the Customer’s Account Administrator(s) or other Customer representative(s) of any violations of these Terms.
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
• All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
• If you make an Order for buying any product/services from our website. At the time ordering, while providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the details provided are true and accurate.
• Payment mode shall be:
o PayPal (Credit Cards and Debit cards)
o We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We do not accept any other method of payment.
• You will need to register on the site with information about yourself which is accurate, current and complete. The password you provide should be kept secure and you must notify us of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
• You place an order on the site by adding your selected item(s) to the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout. Items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by another customer. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
• Payment will be collected immediately upon completion of payment process and an email will be sent to confirm your order. Another email will be sent at later day to confirm the details of the delivery of your outfit.
• In any case of exception, we may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
o the Products/services are unavailable;(due to discontinuation of the design etc.)
o we cannot authorize your payment;
o you are not allowed to buy the Products/services from us;
o we are not allowed to sell the Products/services to you;
• there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the Products/services.
• In such a scenario we will be sending you a mail to confirm that your order has not been accepted and your payment will be transferred back to you within next 24 hours from this mail.
• We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
• (a) a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
• (b) we will dispatch the Products/services to you, or inform you of the estimated dispatch date.
• The Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Credit cards are accepted via PayPal merchant services. Accepted cards are: Visa / Delta / Electron / MasterCard / Eurocard / Maestro/ American Express Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
• Any order to purchase a product that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
• If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to email@example.com
• We may refuse or be unable to process your order if: Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
• You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
• You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
• We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry or problem.
• We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products/services and quality of service.
• Photographs are for illustration only.
• We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
• We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- • The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
License to Use Website
We may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services ("Our Materials"). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
User content responsibility.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
• contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
• is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
• violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
• discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
• violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
• sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
• Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of tuberpage.com , including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all right, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
- • To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website ("Your Content"). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
- • If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
• Paying your fees: You must pay to us the fees that you agreed to pay for a Paid Plan.
• How you will be billed: If you are on a Paid Plan, you will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis, depending on your billing cycle. Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of plan you select when opting for your Paid Plan.
• Paid Plans are automatically renewed: At the end of each billing cycle, your Paid Plan will automatically renew under these terms of service that exist as at the renewal date unless you or we have cancelled the Paid Plan under these terms of service.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of tuberpage.com .
• You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
• To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights;
• To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party;
To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
• To perpetrate any fraud;
• To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
• To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
• To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
• To unlawfully gather information about others.
Assumption of Risk
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products/services on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
Reverse Engineering & Security
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
1. Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
2. Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
Exclusion of Liability
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the tuberpage.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall tuberpage.com , nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
Third-Party Links & Content and Affiliates Links
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services or Affiliates links. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website.
Modification & Variation
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Term, Termination & Suspension and changes
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
• We can change these terms of service: We may change or replace these terms of service at any time if the change is necessary to reflect changed or added functionality of the Tuber page Service, for compliance with law, for reasonable commercial reasons, or otherwise to protect our legitimate interests.
• We may notify you of certain changes to the terms of service: If a change to these terms of service may have a material negative effect on you, we will use our best efforts to advise you of the change in advance (for example, by providing a notification on the Website), and we will aim to do so least 15 days prior to any new terms taking effect.
• You must check these terms of service for changes: It is your responsibility to check these terms of service from time to time for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these terms of service, it is your responsibility to stop using the Tuber page Service and/or cancel in accordance
• Your continued use of the Tuber page Service will be deemed as your acceptance of any changes to these terms of service, as described above.
• You acknowledge that the Tuber page Service is constantly evolving, and we may change parts of the Tuber page Service and its functionality from time to time.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
Limitation on Liability
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
1. JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of U.S without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
2. ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights and liabilities of tuberpage.com will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
3. SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
4. NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
5. HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
6. NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
7. FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e. COVID-19!
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please use Contact Us form on the Website.
This document was last updated on April 14, 2021