Frequently Asked Questions
Make your account by simply entering your email address, username, and password. You can choose to upgrade to premium or work in the free version (Premium’s better, trust us!). That’s it! Get to work on your landing page now from hundreds of customizable backgrounds, templates, and text banners.
Unfortunately, you can’t change your username once you open your account. In order to that, you have to open a new account with us.
Our goal is to provide you only the best, but we make sure you don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket in the midst. For just $2 a month, you can get access to a whole lot of amazing features to give your landing page the boost it needs.
If you're having trouble accessing the email associated with your existing TuberPage account, follow these simple steps:
1. Contact TuberPage Support directly in order to recover your account.
2. Submit your concerns through the Contact wing out the webpage; mention your name, email address, and message.
3. Please include your TuberPage URL, username, any existing and previous email addresses. The more information you provide, the easier it is to verify the details.
We hate to see you go! But if you do decide to delete your TuberPage account, it’s no hassle at all. We don’t want to chain you up, unlike some other services.
1. Login to your TuberPage account
2. Select 'My Account'
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the 'Delete Account' button.
Tip: Cancel your subscription before deleting your account if you had premium subscription. Please note: Once deleted, the action is irreversible. You will not be able to access or activate your TuberPage account anymore. We cannot restore your TuberPage data or reactivate your account. In case you want to come back to us again (we surely missed you!), you will have to sign up once more.
Cancel the subscription from your account info and we won’t charge you for a thing anymore. You can continue to use the free version.